Monday, November 22, 2010

Financial Reality with Max Keiser

Finally I have had a day with high-speed internet access and with QE2 in the news I took the opportunity to see what the pundits were saying. I began with Max Keiser. If you don't know him, this guy is great. He simply tells it like it is: the people controlling the economic future of the world are all crooks involved in racketeering and should be thrown in jail. This is the Economics of Ignorance coming to a neighborhood near you. Anyway, watch Max explain this--it's entertaining as can be. You will get a great laugh, but take him seriously.

His co-host Stacey Herbert reads several headlines that Max rants about and that I had wanted to write about, so they have both saved me some trouble, and made a far more entertaining report than I had in mind.(guess I'll have to get a camera and start doing videos:-). And, in this report, Max brings on David Morgan, one of the world's leading experts in the silver market. The moral of his story is, buy silver NOW! Why? Because soon the dollar is not going to be worth jack. More on that from another heavy hitter later today...

One final item of note is that The Keiser Report is hosted by RT. Those initials stand for Russia Today. It is most amazing to me to see that the truth, as I know it, of many events coming from Russia. We have come to the point in history when the US acts every bit like the Soviet Union did years ago. When I was a child we were told so much propaganda in school about the Soviets during the cold war. We were told that they hated our way of life and wanted to destroy us (same crap they rolled out prior to both invasions of Iraq). That their media was filled with lying propaganda, and the people had no access to the truth. That they encouraged all of their people to spy on each other. That they had nuclear missiles aimed at our major cities and we practiced "duck and cover" drills in school of getting down under our desks and covering our heads with our arms (like that's going to be any kind of defense against a nuclear blast. Actually it was all true. It was also a terror campaign against the citizens.

My parents lived in the flight path of the Detroit Metro Airport and the early jets were very noisy. You could hear them approaching to land, and as I lay in bed at night hearing this I would think "IT'S THE RUSSIANS!! THEY'VE COME TO DROP THE BOMB!!" So I would pull the blankets over my head and hold my breath until the plane had passed. Whew! That was close, and we survived!

So now we have reached the place where the poles have shifted. America has become what they told us the Soviets were like. The American people are subject to so much lying propaganda and harassment from their government, the latest being their treatment at airports. And as I now live in former Soviet Union countries I feel more protected than I would feel were I back home. The irony is just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment